Sunday, October 6, 2013

3 types of people you should have in your circle


 Let's face it, we are drawn to people like us, to remain in our so called "comfort zone." While I think that this is great and that most of these "comfort zone friends" will be some of your very best friends while other may not, is it possible that they may be holding you back from reaching certain goals in your life?? Kind of a tough question to answer, huh?

Well, take a moment to think about your closest friends, work colleagues, etc. Now, do they fall into one of these 3 categories?

1. Dreamers and the Doers

2. Believers and Thinkers


3. Those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.


I'm glad to say that some of my friend would definitely fall into one or more of these categories and I can confidently say that these people are the one's that have had the most positive impact on me and my family. I've got to admit, there's nothing better than a true friend! 

Remember: "It's very important to surround yourself with people you can learn from." ~ Reba McEntire

Keep the dream alive #WildChildStyle ~The Wildchild

No comments:

Post a Comment